|Every now and then I preview a home for a client and think, ‘wow, this place is amazing’.|
With investors large and small pouring capital into Austin’s real estate market, homebuyers are getting an increasing number of unique neighborhoods to choose from when buying a home. However, the number of affordable homes is decreasing within the city limits as Austin adds more jobs and attracts more newcomers.
The most common request I receive for housing is to find something updated, with a yard, and within a 20-minute commute to work.
While I can provide options within Austin that fit the bill, many of them carry a high price tag. Cue Manor, TX, a new site for home ownership that I like to call the “20-minute city”.
On a map Manor doesn’t look close to much, but the drive time (during peak and off time traffic) is around 20 minutes to or from almost anywhere in Austin.
A few key considerations to put Manor on your home buying and investment radar:
• Single-family homes from the mid $200’s to the mid $400’s
• Convenient access to Parmer Ln, 290, and 130
• Brand new elementary, middle and high schools
• Proposed metro line heading directly to downtown Austin
• Home values have increased 11% year over year since 2016
• New home build timelines allow for equity to grow before you move in
I’d love to be your resource on all things real estate, so please contact me if you have questions or would like a tour!
March 17, 2019