Check back frequently for new positions!
Homespace Realty is an independent real estate brokerage based in Austin, TX with a reputation for delivering outstanding client care and data-based market statistics. At Homespace, we don’t do pushy sales, we don’t cold call, and we don’t door-knock. 98% of our business is repeat and referral and we pride ourselves in delivering outstanding service to every client.
This position is for a licensed Texas Realtor. We’re seeking detail-oriented self-starters who aren’t afraid to ask questions and hustle to get the job done. You’ll be a great fit if you have a positive attitude, passion for helping people, love for numbers and data, and are tech savvy. A deep appreciation for tea and chocolate doesn’t hurt either.
- Must hold an active real estate license in the state of Texas and be based in the greater Austin area. Preference will be given to agents with at least one year of experience.
- Must have a valid drivers license and reliable source of transportation.
- Must be available for at least 4 hours/day Monday – Friday between the hours of 9am and 6pm, and at least 5 hours/day on one weekend day per week.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communications skills and a history of being impeccably organized.
Training and Compensation:
- Training will be provided by Homespace Realty’s broker and owner, Sara, who has successfully increased Homespace’s revenue by at least 30% year over year since 2017.
- Salary is commission based. Commission split is based on historical transaction volume and starts at 70/30 with plenty of opportunities for increases.
- Additional income opportunities are available as a showing assistant, if desired. Pay range for showing assistant activities ranges $25-$50 per hour based on experience.
- Work from anywhere in the Austin, TX area; we’re a remote company!
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited earning potential
- Extensive contracts and lead growth training
- Free business cards, sign riders, CRM, transaction management software, and E&O insurance coverage
- Monthly company breakfasts